T minus three and counting until we head off on our Incredible Journey. Morgan is already packed. The boys don’t return from their Orlando Outreach until tomorrow, at which point there will be a mound of laundry to do before they can pack. And I’ve got a couple of full hampers myself. It’ll get done. That’s the beauty of not having to catch a plane.
My posts in the month of July are likely to be spotty, but I’d love for you to join me on our journey. I will be posting pics whenever I can. We’re excited to see so much of America. I’ve been to most of the states we’ll be seeing, but I haven’t seen most of the sites. I’m looking forward to sharing this experience with my family–and with you.
Have you ever taken a trip like this before? Tell me where you’ve been and what you liked best about it. I’d love to hear!
Thankful today for:
412. cleaning-out-the-fridge meals
413. for my mother-in-law, who will be holding down the fort
414. for my sister-in-law, who is coming to help her
415. for my nephew wanting to spend time with his younger cousins
416. still being able to enjoy lunch outside in the last week of June! Amazing.
417. all the old friends I’m going to get to see. So excited!
418. God’s grand creation
419. a week of outreach for my boys