Today is my 22nd anniversary. Seems like such a short time ago that I was writing about my 21st anniversary. My, how time flies. I have a wonderful husband who loves me more than I ever thought anyone would love me. Here’s 22 reasons I love him, too.
1. He’s a man after God’s own heart
2. He likes to hang out with his family
3. He’s really smart
4. I never have to worry about where he is or what he’s doing
5. He’s handsome
6. He, without hesitation, took in his mother nearly 4 years ago when his parents separated
7. He doesn’t hold onto a grudge
8. He’s a hard worker
9. He sends me sappy lyrics from country songs
10. He has a servant’s heart
11. He’s not a complainer
12. He cares about keeping up his health
13. He lets us have pets even though he doesn’t like them
14. He puts up with the messiness of life without nagging
15. He puts up with me 🙂
16. He’s musical
17. He’s funny (though he says I never laugh at his jokes)
18. He’s generous
19. He’s a great dad
20. He likes to bake
21. He’s loyal
22. He loves me!
I could go on, but I wanted to share 22 things on our 22nd anniversary. I love you, David Reeves, and I’m so glad we’re doing this thing called life together.